CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

flash flood 4/2

Salam hi guys. its been a very hectic day for our family and for the rest of the village for the last 3 days.. its been raining around the clock!! -
My Aunt house in Tanjong Maya
is currently on threat! * we have our room there.. and usually if its flooding, my room and the back yard of the house was the only area affected but now you wont believe me - its the worst flood ever!! the water level was up my waist!! oh ya inside the house, wait!! the entire house, from the garage, front porch to the back of the house! here i post few pictures taken on the 4th February 2009. and it is the 1st day of the endless raining.. - it is is informed that it will be raining from the 4th until 7th February! & today is just the second day.. !! I'll post more pictures of area affected day by day.. so stay update!

taken on the 4th February

front view// my aunty house!

porch view // the fun slide was actually floating! SAD!

from another view

yep, my beloved son wafi didn't want to miss the chance
" mom please ill just walk ok.. i promise! "

and yes he just did! lol NOT!


and another set of picture taken on the same day, at Jln Sebakit Bawah by my hubby
im afraid to get down because i saw a water buffalo nearby.... LEECHES !!! yikes!

me inside my hubby's Land Cruiser

before i used to wonder why he still keeps this rusty old wagon, but on a second thought.. THIS 4X4 ROCKS!! this baby owns a diesel 6 cylinder 4000cc 2h, 35 inch Silverstone MT-117 mud terrains, 5" shackles, custom leaf springs, Australian ROH rims, custom bumper, Monroe shock absorbers and custom made nature rusty look paint job and bullet holes on where the side fenders used to be, just to get the ghetto look! HAHAHA!


im speechless


some familiar faces that we enjoy very much to have on our life
this two joker made our day
!

and lastly, we went to kpg Penapar for a peek. i wanted to go to see Babu Dk's house but it was almost dark..
my hubby wasn't sure of the roads since the road divider was unseen/invisible!

taken from my view


another view

look a Mazda BT50 made it!
so that was our last stop for that day...

4th february 2009

ok cya on my next post.. :)






0 comments: